Thursday 6 September 2012

Gone with the wind

Hello everyone...I'm sorry for not updating my blog for quite a long time as my college has started and I had to come far away from home and coming  to a new place and coming to a new place one needs to get settled down right.? I'm staying in a Paying Guest but the P.G where I stayed last month dint provided us food so had to go out everyday in search of food, sometimes I even slept with an empty stomach crying missing home. Well as we grow up we learn many things in life and this time I learnt the value food cooked at home, i miss home i miss my parents, i miss my hometown, i miss my friends.
My life has completely changed..I've got college at 6:30am so its very difficult to get up early in the morning ans get dressed up and this is one very reason due to which I don't get time to take pictures of my self for my blog. Any why from now on wards i'l try to keep my blog updated with many outfit posts :)
So today I'm here with some pictures I had take it on the rooftop of my P.G, it has'nt come out that well as the wind was messing up all my hair...Ok this much for today as I need to go for my dinner now and from next time I'l try to come up with more pictures so till then Stay Stylish Stay Beautiful.... and don't forget to comment..





 Kisses-
Sabrina

6 comments:

  1. Nice dress <3 !
    Followed you follow me back !
    Http://ilovemonsta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much bhai
    will follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress and yes the shoes <3
    thanks for the visit and sure we can follow each other
    i am following you..follow me back love

    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice blog!!! I love it:)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Of course I'll follow you back! Do the same for me love:)

    Btw nice outfit!

    Love,
    Bob

    ReplyDelete