Wednesday 1 February 2012

Closer to Love

hello dolls....
I'm so sorry for not updating my blog as you know i've got a tight schedule so I don't get time to take pictures and right now also I don't anything in mind so let the pictures do the talking today...These pictures were taken a couple of months ago. I had gone out with my friends. I was waiting for these pictures and after waiting for like 2 and a half months they are finally here...hope you all will like them....













 


Kisses~
Sabrina


13 comments:

  1. Such cute pics - love the blue jacket/blazer :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this place?Is it darj?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice put together look there. Those vintage sunnies -ahmazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup ppl outside nepal can also participate but you have to arrange for your own shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pics ramro cha baini! :)
    I miss cholldays in Darjeeling... :(
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there!!!
    what an amazing blog..
    you are so pretty!!
    I like you style..

    btw...i posted an outfit on my blog..tell me what do you think!
    :)
    And if you want we could follow each other..tell me know!
    new post on my blog
    http://www.2befab.com/2012/02/red-white.html

    xoxo2befab

    ReplyDelete
  7. you from Darj.? awww... how I miss tht place. . . and i adore your vintage glasses <3 your blog is fun!! http://peppy-owl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yh look so pretty.............. :))
    hab followed you back !

    ReplyDelete