Thursday 21 March 2013

The smallest thing in Life can change your Life




Hello everyone...
here Iam back to the blogospear..Firstly i want to apologize for my absence, I'am blogging after a decade, my blog became totally inactive as i joined college. Life became different as i came here, new place, new friends, like everything was new to me..at the beginning I even had problems adjusting here but now iam finally settled after changing 2 paying guests and finally i've rented a house......Life is good now.
I'l try to update my blog regularly from now onwards at least twice a week as i don't get time to dress up everyday...My classes begins from 6:30 am so i don't get time to dress up, I just put on what ever i can find and leave for college.
Iam signing off here as my mind is like totally blank right now...will try to come up with a new post as soon as possible...



-Sabrina

14 comments:

  1. Hello sabrina! This is such a amazing post to observe! And your top! Utterly like it! (: Hope you'll drop by my blog too! Keep in touch! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following love! I'd love to follow you too (: So I'm following you now. Stay pretty!xx

      With love ❤
      http://fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. luv ur outfit
    u look gr8
    drop by my blog sometime
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful Dear <3 would You like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please just chck my blog and let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nice outfit !

    maybe we follow each other?!
    let me know :)
    greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You so much and of course followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice! Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know :)
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you move to? :) Like the college outfit!



    World of Plastic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hunni where are u please come back! :D

    ReplyDelete