Tuesday 17 January 2012

Young Wild and Free

Recent realization....I've only got 6 weeks for my board exam and I haven't studied anything. Actually its not that I haven't studied anything anything, I'm studying but I tend to forget everything the moment I close my book :( ....I don't know what but something is seriously wrong with me, I've got the fear of the exam also but I don't feel like studying and the weather of my town is soooooo cold right now also my hands are freezing like hell and I think I can't type anymore so this much for today..and here are some pictures of fatty me (I've gained 4kgs of weight and I'm really upset about it as I've got chubby cheeks now).....


                                                I LOOKED FUNNY IN THIS PICTURE SO I CROPPED MY HEAD :)
                                                                           MY DIRTY SHOES...
                               





Hope you all liked my post.
Kisses~
Sabrina





19 comments:

  1. I just love your blogtitel girl haha....
    real nice:)
    kissesssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog ! Would you like to follow each other :) ?

    xxx -S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and ya sure we can follow each other..

      Delete
  3. thank you and ya we can follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool shoes!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like shoes- jeans matching
    Do not miss Chanel SS 2012, visit my blog.
    Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    Today is Sugar Lane first anniversary and I would like to thank you all with a especial post! Drop by and leave a comment ;) Have a lovely weekend!
    Kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you and yes would love to follow you...do follow me back

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course let's follow each other! you have a great blog :)
    following you, follow me back?


    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comment on my blog, nice blog! i'm following you now ;)

    MY BLOG: Dress Up For Armageddon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment on my blog! And sure we can follow eachother, I'm following you now :)

    http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for lovely comment :) i'm following you now

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice, casual look! and you're too funny, your cheeks don't look chubby at all!
    xxLauren

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on GoogleFriend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete