Wednesday 4 January 2012

Froozen

Ok firstly of all Happy New Year everyone [although it is already the 4th of Jan] and secondly I want to apologize to my fellow blogger for not updating my so called BLOG. Lately I've been a bit busy than usual as my exams are starting from next month so I've got a tight schedule right now.The weather of my town right now is very very gloomy and cold, the temperature has dropped down and i cant even type properly.Anyway today was quite a sunny day but we couldn't feel the heat of the sun indeed it was cold but i managed to dress up and go out as i had to meet a friend today. So this much for today, I'm running out of words and I hope you'll like my pictures.





  
Kisses~
Sabrina

2 comments:

  1. hey!! Happy New Year! Love those leggings :))) wanna follow each other?? xx Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and ya sure we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete