Tuesday 3 July 2012

Sweet Love

Hello lovely readers

How have you all being..?? well talking about me I'm good enjoying my holiday haha as my college its not yet fixed till now I got through the entrance exam but I've still got counselling left which is on the 5th July and I'm nervous about it I hope to get in a good college..( please do pray for me)
I know I haven't being updating my blog regularly these days and for that please blame it on the monsoon rain :) but finally today the weather became good in the evening so I got to take some pictures and thanks to my dear boyfriend for taking my pictures without any hesitation as usually he hates to takes pictures and I have to beg and beg him for one picture ( some of you must be also dealing with the same problem).
Well talking about my outfit I'm wearing this top from HnM and I'm so in love with it, the lace detailing in the shoulder is really great..It a perfect summer top. I paired it with my all time favorite grey pant which I had folded a bit and the bag I'm carrying is my mother's old leather bag which is in perfect condition and is still new but she was going to throw it away ..I grabbed it from her and look at it, it looks amazing.
aint I making a good use of it..??? 













In the last pictures I'm wearing my recently DIY shorts...





Kisses~
Sabrina

4 comments: