Sunday 17 June 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

The weather in my town seems to be horrible, it rains the whole day  24/7 and all we can see is thick fog and mist :( which makes me really sad because I've not been able to take pictures of my outfit and no outfit pictures means no new post.
I've started hating this rain so much  as my shoes are getting damaged and my clothes wet, I think now I have to purchase one pair of rain boots and raincoat and recently I saw this girl in Pretty Little Liars wearing rain boots and she was looking really good and ever since watching that episode I'am also thinking of purchasing one but if  I'l get a good one and good means good in color and shape.
Ok so enough of rain.boots talk and moving towards my outfit post ,I've done enough of rain.boot talks so by now you all must be knowing about my situation of not being able to take pictures because of this rain so today I've got some pictures of mine which was takes like a 3 months ago ( thats like half a century in blogging age ) because I don't have pictures of my recent outfits :(
hope you'l all like it and I promise to take more pictures of my outfit if not outside I'l take pictures indoors and will update my blog frequently.



                                                  I'm wearing my DIY wedges





Kisses~
Sabrina

8 comments:

  1. hello beautiful
    well written...nice pics
    it wil be my pleasure if u visit me
    sabujmohiminul.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is Seattle, we are used to rain all day. You are so right in wearing bright accessories. They certainly brighten up a rainy day.
    Cheap Makeup Reviews
    Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweety..thnx fr ur comment..
    love ur blog..following u rightaway..:)
    xo sabiha

    ReplyDelete
  4. as promised i followed..nw its ur turn..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top. U have a nice blog going.!
    Check out my blog and follow if you like. :)
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete