Thursday 7 June 2012

Yellow High

Last Sunday when I went for shopping with my mother I came across this beautiful yellow high low dress and I was like I have to own it, so I told mommy about it and yeaaa she bought for me.
 It's really lovely with frills at the bottom and high at the front and low at the back. Oh I'm so in love with it :) and couldn't wait to wear it.
On Monday I had go to school to get my pass certificate and luckily the weather treated me well aswe could feel the warm sun above us. I had the perfect chance to wear it so there I went wearing my perfect yellow dress and my dear blue heels and of course my black blazer which I've been constantly wearing it from the day I purchased it as it goes with every outfit.

p.s~my knees have gone black due to sun tan and its not going way :(
please suggest me some ways so that I can remove my tans.






Kisses~
Sabrina

8 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heels and the Owl neck lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sabrina..thanks for stopping by...nice blog..happy to follow u..i am ur newest follower..hope u will follow back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following me
      and ya sure will follow you back :)

      Delete