Sunday 3 June 2012

Hello to my Self


Every time when I sit down to write down a new post mind goes completely BLANK and then I decided to write down the post some other time when I'm ready and that 'some other times' never comes. So I sit down and write randomly what comes in my mind :)
My boyfriend's elder sister gave birth to her son on the 25th of May and everyone from his family was really happy so was I.One week later that means last friday me and my guy we went to visit his sister and her house is quite far away from town but we preferred to walk and shed some calorie rather than going there in a taxi, in which sometimes we have to squeeze and sit between two people like veggies in a sandwich ( haha i know that I'm exaggerating). While we had to walk quite a distance I had to wear something comfortable so I chose  this shirt which I had recently DIY'd actually its my mom's old shirt which was laying around in the house..
I added some small pearls in the collar and removed the piece of cloth from each shoulder of the shirt and tada it came out really well and I'm so in love with it...ummmm this much for today my mind is again going blank so enjoy the pictures now.....




Kisses~
Sabrina

5 comments:

  1. I get major writer's block too during each post. You seem to have weathered it well. Cute top. I like the cut out shoulders.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got a lovely blog :)i follow you, it would be great if you would follow me back :)
    http://jessicabanach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ever since i saw Troian Bellisario (Spencer Hastings)wear those cut-off shirt in Pretty Little Liars, i have been wanting one for myself like real bad. Foerever 21 in Delhi had something similar but what you've done with your mom's old shirt is absolutely amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete