Wednesday 30 May 2012

So Good

Hello everyone
I'm back on the blogosphere like after a long time and it feels so good to be back..The weather in my town is not treating us well sometimes its unbearably hot and the very next day its gloomy and rainy :( 
Lately I have not been able to take pictures of my outfit and no pictures of outfit means no new posts...
So here I'm again with some pictures of my outfits which was taken like a month ago...hope you all will like it.
Oh by the way my results came out and I'm happy about it :)
will be joining college from next month and will also be moving to another city....I'm happy about it but at the same time I fell sad thinking about being away from home,family and my loved ones...Ok this much for today and I promise to update my blog regularly..


Kisses~
Sabrina

10 comments:

  1. elcome back! lovely cardigan :)
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures, u got style. we can follow each other if u like darl
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit. Welcome back to blogosphere. And good luck with college.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing headpiece!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, nice blog! if you want we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete