Sunday 8 July 2012

Escape

My skin had become horrible my hair is a mess and my body has gone tan arghhh...For the past few days I had gone to another city(Calcutta) for my college admission and yeaaa I got into a Law College which means I'l become a lawyer after 5yrs from now( you come to me if you 've got some cases lol)
Well talking about my outfit today I'm wearing this maxi with Bohiminian  prints it is made out of cotton therefor is it very cool and fit for a hot Calcutta day..as I've mentioned above that I was out of station for some days and the weather out there is really hot so I worn that maxi...I had paired it up with my comfortable chapals and the vest i'm wearing is my mom's old vest :) and the bag is from Burberry.
The bag is big and put everything in it from my mobile phone to my bottle of water everything everything.....it is really big and easy to carry. This maxi dress really helped me escape the Calcutta heat as I had to wait for 7hrs for my turn for my college admission, It also prevented my legs from getting tan...Oh I'm so in love with it that I can talk about it for hours and hours..
Anyway this much for today will post some more pictures in the next post as this time I dint get much time to take proper pictures and it has'nt come out well because my small brother took it in a hurry :) 





                                          my little Photographer



Kisses~
Sabrina

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! :)

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress. Awww. Sorry you are having so much problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you...and yes I'm dealing with so much problems

    ReplyDelete