Tuesday 7 February 2012

Layering.......

Hello Dolls
How have you all been....??? well about me I'm not OK at all. I've got like 2 and a half weeks for my board exams, its not that I haven't been studying or something like that I study, I'm studying and I've been studying since the whole of my winter holidays but the great problem is I tend to forget everything what ever i've been studying till now. Deep inside me I've got the fear of getting less percentage in my exams and if I get less percentage I wont get into a good college :( .....So thinking about all these it makes me really sad. Anyway I need to end this post out here, I gotta go and study now .......hope you all will like my pictures.


p.s ~ sorry for the bad picture quality :(













Kisses~
Sabrina






13 comments:

  1. your coat is really cute ;)

    xoxo Daisy

    -> MY BLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely like the way you have layered your outfit. Great stuff:-)

    http://pen-twister.blogspot.in/ (hope it interests you).

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you from girl??
    iAlways thought you from nepal..
    nvm..
    iLikes the printed pink dress thats hiding under your pink jacket! :)
    cheers.

    NFB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you a nepali ? Well thanks for the love shown on our blog !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope I aint from nepal
    I'm from Darjeeling

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that boots :) I already follow your blog, follow me back?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog ^^ loves it

    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/
    folllow me and i follow you))

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete