Tuesday 10 April 2012

I've got every right for a beautiful L.I.F.E







The weather in my town was treating us good for some days but now  it has started raining again.Well last week I went to visit my friend so on the way i went to this historical museum and took some pictures before anybody could stare us like we've just landed from another planet haha...Usually i take pictures every where. bdw the shirt that I', wearing the pearl detailed one, I made that my self. Last time when I went shopping with my mom I came across with one shirt similar to this one so instead of buying I thought I could make one so here it is My first DIY, hope you all liked it.
This much for today as I'm running out of words.....Have a wonderful wednesday .

Kisses~
Sabrina

6 comments:

  1. nice shirt and love the pants.... I just thought the necklace threw off the outfit a bit.. too much going on because of the collar and necklace, but its just my opinion! u still look cute though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah u r right necklace did threw off the outfit .....

      Delete
  2. Wow nice dressing and a beautiful jewelry loving it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit but u might wanna go down a bit more easy on the accessories. :)

    ReplyDelete