Sunday 18 December 2011

Heart Strings

Hello everyone..

Lately I've been watching one Korean serial Heart Strings and i just love it..I've been watching it daily, night and day because I've got no work to do besides study study. My boards exam are in march so I've been going for coaching classes then come back home and sit and watch Heart Strings :).These days  i haven't been taken pictures of my outfit so here i have some pictures witch had been taken long time back . Hope you guys will like it.






 me and my girlfriend





kisses~
Sabrina









3 comments:

  1. so cool look!!! love your thigs!
    take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook!)
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are absolutely adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete