Sunday 11 December 2011

Blue

Its winter and its getting colder and colder every increasing day.This is time when i sleep more, eat more, watch t.v more etc etc more and more....Today i went out for a walk with my dear friend. We had nothing do so we went around the mall sat for a little while then went to C.C.D had a cup of cappuccino then went to grab some sandwich then came back home. It was a lazy afternoon but i managed to dress up and go out hehe.


 





my I LOVE DARJEELING bag
who wants some coffee ...???

hope you guys will enjoy my post
Kisses~
Sabrina

6 comments:

  1. This is fab! Love love it. Would be great if you could visit back! Izzy xo
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes look so cute on you! I love that color too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and modern ideas!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sunuk~ thank you very much :)
    @just tututinyy~ thank you and ya sure i will join your giveway
    @lzzy ~ thank you :) and i'l make sure to visit your blog too and plez follow mine also
    @pop champagne ~ thank you. ya the color is awesome
    @clara turbay~ thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dear thanx for following me!! i just followed u too...love ur blue shoes!!! gorgeous!!
    Anywaz where r u from? my guess darjeeling!!!??

    Love & Luck
    ANN

    ReplyDelete